An excellent opportunity in Melbourne is available for an experienced principal consultant or consulting practice manager to become a lead in an established Microsoft consulting house.
You will be responsible for the growth of the Dynamics consulting practice in the Australian market and have the ability to shape the team, define processes and be involved in the management of client delivery.
This position will be part of the senior management team and have strategic input into the direction of the business, high level exposure to client negotiations and business delivery.
We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Senior level experience in a Microsoft consulting practice as principal/manager with a track record of successful delivery;
- Demonstrated experience of assisting in Pre-sales activities, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Demonstrated experience engaging key stakeholders;
- Strong people management skills to work with a diverse group of skilled professionals;
- Ability to build and define process in the team to ensure outcomes are being delivered to our clients;
- A solid reputation in the Dynamics community with contacts and connections that can be leveraged to build your team and generate new business;
- The passion and drive to make your mark on the industry and lead a practice from good to great
There is an excellent salary on offer for this position along with bonus and incentives, this is a rare opportunity to take a step up and challenge yourself and be rewarded with career progression and recognition
Your partner in intelligent,
reliable business solutions
and technical support