It can’t be your first rodeo, we need a multiple project veteran
Can you architect solutions?
Do you know Café One and how it can change lives?
An exciting permanent opportunity for a JDE Functional Lead to join a high calibre professional services consultancy group in Sydney. The successful applicants would need strong engagement with senior stakeholders and solid JD Edwards and business management skills.
This is a client facing role whereby you will be responsible for requirements gathering, business analysis and scoping of customer requirements, business mapping and solution design.
The Functional Lead will be responsible for end to end project delivery for all assigned JD Edwards projects:
- Participate in project delivery as the Senior resource;
- Define client requirements, provide gap analysis, document and configure the outcome of these efforts;
- Partner with external client based stakeholders to develop and execute plans that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project;
- Provide best practice solutions based on customer defined business needs and business rules;
- Anticipate, identify and analyse problems and opportunities, establish priorities;
- Management of the delivery of project objectives and scope within predefined time and budget, escalating unanticipated variations for approval;
- Development and maintenance of all project documentation throughout the project lifecycle including the project plans, design documents, status reports, deliverables and monitor the quality of the documentation;
- Management of project scope, planning, reporting and control activities as part of the wider programme effort; and
- Successfully implement products and associated services within required time frames.
Above all we are looking for energy, for someone who is passionate and committed with a focus on creativity and innovation who can back this up with a clear track record of delivery.
Skills & Experience
The Functional Lead must possess the following requirements for this position:
- Minimum 4+ years in functional hands on experience with JDE Applications;
- Minimum 4+ years in project lifecycle methodology;
- Experience in Finance, Sales, Procurement, Inventory and/or Distribution;
- Strong knowledge of JD Edwards tools, tables, configuration and integrations;
- Excellent analytical and business analysis skills;
- Ability to document client requirements and translate these into viable solutions;
- Proven experience in functional analysis, design, testing, deployment and support;
- Experience in leading projects, ideally with a consulting firm;
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, effective negotiation skills, analytical and decision-making abilities and the ability to support/mentor junior staff.
Benefits / rewards
For this particular role the salary is negotiable for the right candidate and will be dependent on previous industry experience.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Submit your cover letter and resume or call us on 03-8530-8600 for a confidential discussion.
Your partner in intelligent,
reliable business solutions
and technical support