This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics CRM developer who is looking to take the next step and be a senior in our growing team. We are a Microsoft partner located in Melbourne CBD supporting a well-established ERP/CRM client base. You will be joining an organisation that respects your value and rewards hard work and initiative.
In this role you will be exposed to the latest technologies in CRM, mobility, SharePoint and BI and have the opportunity to grow into other roles. In addition we provide:
- The opportunity to achieve Microsoft certification
- Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects
- An excellent work culture
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Permanent role, with an immediate start
The following skills, strengths and attributes will be necessary to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience as a programmer in a commercial environment.
- 5+ years of experience developing with Microsoft .Net C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013+.
This is an amazing chance to get your foot in the door and learn from the best to be the best!
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the opportunity work within an organisation going through strategic growth.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please include a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the key responsibilities.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Your partner in intelligent,
reliable business solutions
and technical support