We are looking for an energetic CRM Developer to join our expanding Microsoft practise, who is not afraid to shine!
We are a Gold Microsoft partner supporting a well established CRM client base, with a young and vibrant team. Enjoy our friendly environment and have the freedom to play on our Xbox!
This person will utilise best practices and methodologies to design, develop and integrate Dynamics CRM and associated solutions for our clients. This consultant will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors throughout the project, providing subject matter expertise and hands-on implementation experience.
Must Have Skills:
Requirements & Qualifications
• 3-5 years of development experience, with at least 2 in Dynamics CRM versions 2013 or later required
• Must have Scribe experience
• Experience with CRM online and cloud services required
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Microsoft certifications preferred
• Consulting experience preferred
• Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget
• Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations
• Professional and clear working manner onsite with clients
This is an amazing chance to take the next step and learn from the best to be the best!
To apply, please send your application to: email@example.com
Your partner in intelligent,
reliable business solutions
and technical support