Internet of Things (IoT) Orchestrator
This product enables users to collect, filter, analyse and react to real time data. It was announced with Tools Release 9.1.5 but comes into its own with 9.2 with pre built, common use out of the box orchestrations for the asset intensive, manufacturing and agribusiness sectors.
New orchestrations include the ability to:
- Automatically update equipment location based on GPS data
- Automatically updates equipment meter readings
- Process condition-based maintenance alerts to record a supplemental data reading and create a work order.
One View Financial Statements
With this new feature it is now possible to use One View Reporting to create financial statements such as balance sheets and income statements, freeing the finance department from reliance on the IT department to maintain financial statements.
One View Financial Statements offers:
- Easy to use interface for financial users to create statements
- Ability to create book quality statements with data visualisation in many formats
- Self service applications to run and view statements quickly
- Sample content for standard financial statements (balance sheet and income statement) to help get started
Visit the One View for Financials page on Oracle.com for more information.
Advanced Job Forecasting
This new module delivers the capability for project-focused industries such as engineering and construction to better manage project costs with detailed forecasts for more accurate cash flow throughout the entire project lifecycle. Functionality includes the ability to:
- Track the progress of the recurring forecasts of all jobs
- Review historical forecasts for audit and analysis purposes.
- Manage and minimize project cost and scope increases
- View and manage their job forecasts through a single user interface to ensure that projects remain on time and on budget
- Identify additional detailed remaining work and unit rates for all levels and phases of a project, and specify estimate to complete or estimate at completion amounts.
Visit the Advanced Job Forecasting page on Oracle.com for more information.
The 10 character restriction for user ID & password has been removed to support more robust and secure authentication processes. It is now possible to define complex password rules that align with your security and compliance requirements. Additionally, user IDs have been expanded for an improved end user experience when logging into JD Edwards.
Customers using 9.0 or 9.1 can significantly reduce upgrade costs using a new, simple upgrade process. The new process identifies and replaces only the objects as delivered by Oracle significantly reducing the time and effort required to retrofit customisations and test 9.2. Myriad IT can provide advice on whether a simplified or traditional upgrade is the best course of action.
Outbound Inventory Management
This module is designed to optimise inventory performance and reduce complexity for suppliers in the consumer goods, manufacturing and distribution industries. Key features include the ability to:
- Manage the complete Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)/consignment lifecycle (from defining agreements, to ordering, shipping, and invoicing)
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Streamlined order-to-cash process
- Outbound Inventory Management also works seamlessly with Sales Order Management to provide a versatile and complete ERP solution for managing inventory at the customer’s location.
Visit the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management page on Oracle.com for more information.
Work Centre Load Review Calendar
The Work Centre Load Review Calendar aids in the scheduling of manufacturing resources by providing daily, weekly and monthly calendar views of scheduled work centre resources with real time visibility of remaining available capacity. Key features include:
- Graphical display of remaining capacity
- Adjustable (day, week, month) calendar views of scheduled work centre load and remaining capacity
- Convenient exits to apps required for scheduling adjustments and other work order maintenance and planning support
Want to know more about JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2? Contact Us
Your partner in intelligent,
reliable business solutions
and technical support