Sydney based functional JD Edwards lead wanted!
It can’t be your first rodeo, we need a multiple project veteran!
We need someone to;
- Architect solutions
- Who prides themselves on clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Who knows JD Edwards functionality inside out and could not survive without fastpath.
- You need to know what Café One is and how it can change lives!
- Have a strong customer focus.
Myriad IT deliver quality solutions to our clients and we need you to join the team and help us continue the good work.
We are leading the JD Edwards journey into the cloud and innovating with all things Oracle.
You will be supported by the best group of engineers, DBA’s, developers and CNC people in Australia. You’ll be able to show off your skills at our fantastic CBD based clients.
For you to stand much of a chance, you’ll need
• At least 3 years experience in project life cycle methodology
• At least 3 years experience in functional experience (hands on implementation) with JDE applications
• Strong knowledge of JD Edwards tools, tables, configuration and integration
• Ability to document client requirements and translate these requirements into a system solution
• Experience in multiple ERPs is a plus but not required (i.e. Oracle E-business background as well as JDE)
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
The successful candidate will join a recognised team and achievement will be highly rewarded. Candidates that do not meet the above prerequisites need not apply and whilst all applicants are carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
This is a company listed position, no recruitment agencies please. Agency referrals will not be accepted.
To apply, visit our listing on seek.com.au
Your partner in intelligent,
reliable business solutions
and technical support