Myriad IT recognises the importance of personal information and abides by the National Privacy Principles established under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act, 2001.
1. Collection of Information
Myriad IT collects information for the primary purpose of providing professional services. This might include:
- Name and contact details;
- Data relating to activity on our website (including IP addresses) using tracking technologies such as cookies.
Personal information is treated strictly in accordance with National Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.
2. Use of Information
In addition to the primary purpose outlined above, we may use the information collected to:
- Provide news and information about our products and services;
- Send marketing material;
- Manage and enhance our services;
- Communicate with clients and other contacts including by e-mail, mail or telephone.
3. Disclosure of Information
Myriad IT does not sell personal information or otherwise disclose contact details. It may however, disclose personal information to:
- Its agents, employees and representatives;
- External service providers and professional advisers that provide services to us.
In accordance with National Privacy Principles, at any time upon request, individuals may gain access to the information Myriad IT holds about them.
4. Opting out
Myriad IT provides the opportunity to “opt out” from receiving communications from us. For example, the option to unsubscribe is included in e-newsletters and other marketing or promotional material sent by Myriad IT. By contacting Myriad IT, requests not to receive such information may be made and Myriad IT will give effect to those requests.
5. Storage and security
Myriad IT takes all reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Your partner in intelligent,
reliable business solutions
and technical support