One of the many great functions of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is the ability to geotag assets. This functionality allows you to locate your assets, schedule servicing and optimise the overall use and value of stock and equipment. Unfortunately, geotagging isn’t usually used because the process of logging these assets on a computer can be slow, complicated and requires accurate geographic co-ordinates. We’ve removed that arduous process with our mobile application, myTagThat™.
Download the demo on your device
Major benefits of myTagThat™:
- Tag and view assets on a map
- Allows immediate, on site mobile geotagging of assets
- Search by asset description, number, owner or location
- Displays each asset’s site and customer name on the map
- Automatically logs longitude and latitude co-ordinates into JD Edwards
- Up to 10x faster than tagging on your system
- Work online or offline
- Compatible with multiple devices
Watch the demo
See how easy it is to search and tag your assets on the myTagThat™ app in this short video.
If you have tested the app and have any feedback or queries, please let us know via our contact form here.
We can provide bespoke mobile app solutions on other platforms and for a wide range of applications not limited to JD Edwards.
Find out how mobilising your workforce can boost productivity
Call us on +61 8530 8600 or email email@example.com.